Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the scientific program.
Please read carefully the instructions prior to writing your abstract. Abstracts not fulfilling the given instructions cannot be accepted.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Authors must follow the following guidelines for abstract submissions:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and must be presented in English at the Congress.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts and selected on the basis of merit for oral or poster presentation.
- Authors should indicate whether they prefer a poster or an oral presentation.
Submitted abstracts may be changed before June 15, 2019. Please follow the instructions sent in the confirmation email.
- Meaningful interpretation
- Attractiveness and clarity of presentation
- Originality and interest of the subject